If you are an avid gamer, you are sure to have heard about the First Person Shooting Pixel Gun 3D making the rounds in the gaming circles with much fanfare. The game that bears the same boxy graphical looks as the Minecraft comes from a different developer the RaliSoft that have added much more to the game than the mere similar looks. In fact, giving an FPS game such a look is perhaps done to keep the element of obscurity and unknown element alive in it.
A game for all
The game surely does not disappoint anyone whether the pro players or some that is all new to the gaming world.
- The Pixel Gun 3D has two modes of playing, the Single Player’s Mode that is relatively simpler than the more intricate and intense Multiple Player’s Mode.
- For the starters, it is good to move up the levels with the Survival Campaigns where the player is up against hordes of zombies and a range of other enemies in each level.
- It is a Survival Campaign where the player has to continue the shooting spree in the first person to remain alive and come up against the enemy boss at the end of the level to open up a new battlefield.
For the beginners
Even for those that are not sure of surviving the initial stages, there is a well laid out the pixel gun 3d hack to help the players learn the intricacies of survival.
- The enemies keep increasing in strength as the levels progress and the screen displays the type of weapon that will best help the player combat them.
- There are six types of weapons that are available at the in-game accessory stores that the players can choose from.
- At the pro level, there is also the possibility of customizing the Skin Maker and the color to bring about the amazing effects of the raging battles.
For the pro players
The Multiple Players’ mode is the most versatile and has several modes to choose from with types and sub-types.
- It is this mode that has earned the game the reputation that it possess of being a fast-paced FPS game that also has plenty of variety.
- The excitement of getting the right cover while targeting the elusive enemy that come in teams pitted against each other in the Cooperative Mode is surely pulsating.
- There are the Deadly Games and the DeathMatch that are more challenging with the lone shooter pitted against the formidable enemy shooting down every single one of them to get more points and win the rewards.
An addictive gameplay
The Pixel Gun 3D is among those games that help the player enjoy their free time in a relaxed way while also being able to cultivate some essential qualities in them. It is indeed an easy to play the game at the initial level needing concentration that gradually develops to give the players the necessary points and coins which then become a further impetus to play on. Most players have reported that despite playing the game continually over weeks, they do not tire or get bored up keep at it in an addictive way.